- Notice the problem in a story and how the Character acts to solve it.
- Infer a character's feelings and motivations from what the character says and does.
- Understand the setting.
- Infer the big idea in a story
- Notice and use phrases to read for meaning
- Demonstrate all aspects of phrased, fluent, expressive reading
Introduce new text "Thunderstorm!"
Objective: SWBAT........ Identify combinations of two one digit numbers that make 10
Warm Up: What Makes 10?
Mini-Lesson: Skip Count by 10
Activity: Groups of 10 Card Game, Towers of 10 Building Blocks, SWB Pg. 2-3
Debrief: Discuss student's reflect prompt