- Notice the problem in a story and how the Character acts to solve it.
- Infer a character's feelings and motivations from what the character says and does.
- Understand the setting.
- Infer the big idea in a story
- Notice and use phrases to read for meaning
- Demonstrate all aspects of phrased, fluent, expressive reading
Write about "Thunderstorms"
Introduce New Book......"Nothing But Trouble!"
September 10th, 2014
Differentiation Day: Using MobyMax, Students will work on individual skills needing improvement as identified through placement testing.