January 13th, 2016
- Notice character traits and how a writer shows them.
- Infer characters' feelings.
- Infer reasons for characters' actions.
- Identify problems across a longer text.
- Think deeply about a complex concept (lying).
- Discuss a book conversatonally with others.
- Learn the meaning of a word from context.
- Read with integration of all elements of fluency.
- Reflect a character's voice.
Activity:ReRead Chapters 4-5 of "A Very Good Lie"
Progress Monitor Dochttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1PiGyfbGA52_OKfVwxVbyNaA2wdo-smxF1V26IVHcXVE/edit