December 3rd, 2015
- Connect text in a series.
- Understand the problem and its resolution in a fiction story.
- Follow a plot with several characters.
- Notice how characters change.
- Process a range of dialogue.
- Search for and use important information.
- Infer cause/effect in influencing characters' feelings or motives.
- Use context to derive meaning of a word.
- Demonstrate appropriate stress on words, pausing and phrasing, intonation, and use of punctuation.
Introduce new text "Sasha’s Lunch"